• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
so july is the next board that pilot will be open? I’m a bit confused I think I missed that board date and my eyes jumped straight to july. It still says to pick fy24-25 for the may board however so this is still not clear. Will dashboard eventually update to reflect this? aren’t there supposedly 60SNA slots left for FY24?
Ok we are on the same page. So the dashboard still reflects no pilot slots for may board so next board would be July. Very minimal slots for nfo in may. However the schedule does reflect fy24-25 picks. But unless the dashboard updates to the same ??‍♂️??‍♂️. I plan to submit late February for whenever the next pilot bird convened myself.

FlyingGamecock

A ski injury last year has been holding me up from getting further in the process for some time. I plan on trying to get everything together for this board but I tore my ACL and had surgery last year in March and am not medically eligible until a year from that repair.
Damn that must’ve sucked. I had two people I know tear their ACL skiing this past year. Decided I better snowboard instead

Storm27324

Spoke with the GENOFF DIRECTOR Friday, the Dashboard is a typo and the Published proboard schedule is correct.
There WILL be a pilot board in May for FY24/25. She also told me to expect similar results as the October board but they do not have the final quotas for FY24 and probably won't until after the July Board so.... yeah. For future reference, she also said that every July board is for the following FY because the current FY must ship by July.

Good luck fellas. ??

nefalexa

Spoke with the GENOFF DIRECTOR Friday, the Dashboard is a typo and the Published proboard schedule is correct.
There WILL be a pilot board in May for FY24/25. She also told me to expect similar results as the October board but they do not have the final quotas for FY24 and probably won't until after the July Board so.... yeah. For future reference, she also said that every July board is for the following FY because the current FY must ship by July.

Good luck fellas. ??
So next couple of boards will be just as brutal as October, correct?

mcwisconsin

Good luck fellas. ??
@FormerRecruitingGuru if this is true, how do selections work when there is no set quota for FY24? Specifically for the July board.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA

Good luck fellas. ??

Does anyone have the board schedule?

BDavis11

Contributor
July board is for the following FY because the current FY must ship by July.
This has been mentioned on here airwarriors many times. If the next few boards are like October that will be tough. But just think it won’t be two boards worth of applicants ??‍♂️

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y

Good luck fellas. ??
4AAA6DCC-A066-4BF3-B094-E979673F616D.jpeg