• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Dboom85

Banned
From what my recruiter said/showed me is that they aren't closed, they're just blacked out. My understanding from my recruiter's explanation is that just means the spots for fy23 are to be determined and it's not closed

exNavyOffRec

From what my recruiter said/showed me is that they aren't closed, they're just blacked out. My understanding from my recruiter's explanation is that just means the spots for fy23 are to be determined and it's not closed
FY 23 spots won't truly be determined until Nov 22 to Jan 23, until then they will go off a percentage of this years goal which is 286, they already have FY 22 identified plus about 240 already slotted for FY 23.

The dashboard in March could have some better idea about the May board, but really they could wait until before the deadline to make a decision.

It really comes down to does NRC want to fix the issue or just keep pushing it off and giving people OCS dates a year out.

Until NRC formally cancels any board every applicant should continue to get ready for the board, but be prepared for news it is cancelled or delayed.

1645027218463.png

davidc1220

I forgot the exact requirement, but unless you have a certain amount of days or weeks (to include recruit training) of active duty service to yield a DD-214. Recruiters can verify your service by doing a REDD report.
Sorry for the late response, when I was released from training, I never got anything other than a letter saying that I was released. Even my old recruiter said that since there was no service credit, there was no DD214, still no word from my current recruiter

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Sorry for the late response, when I was released from training, I never got anything other than a letter saying that I was released. Even my old recruiter said that since there was no service credit, there was no DD214, still no word from my current recruiter

Your recruiter can still acquire a REDD report. They just input your info (name, SSN, etc.) into the system and it'll generate a report with your service info. I've had to do that a few times in the past for applicants who didn't make it out of boot camp or whatever officer training (like Marine Corps OCS) that didn't provide any sort of DD-214.

Yvan_eht_Nioj

At the time I said I would be nervous going for SNA, not for SNFO, subsequent info has shown that both would make me nervous, especially since the dashboard is indicating both are closed.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is this "dashboard" that people keep referring to?