• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Dboom85

Banned
How has the dashboard been wrong, it is literally what is used to track accessions and selections.
There's people like @Fib that submitted way past February 25th (when the dashboard saying the may board wasn't accepting anymore applicants) that got onto this board. In fact fib submitted like the day before the original close date

Reactions: Fib

exNavyOffRec

There's people like @Fib that submitted way past February 25th (when the dashboard saying the may board wasn't accepting anymore applicants) that got onto this board. In fact fib submitted like the day before the original close date
They can add or remove applicants as needed based on what they see going on with future boards, they are actually doing what was the normal thing several years ago and that was push everyone to board that submits by the deadline. That did cause for wild swings in selection rates, it also puts those with lower PFAR and FOFAR scores at a bigger disadvantage.

Fib

I am Fib and I did indeed submit on the 17th of April. ?? I’m honestly stoked to be on board, haven’t stopped smiling all day knowing that they’re gonna look at my package next Monday.

I think they are going to select a ton on this board and cancel the August board. There was a note on the dashboard in April saying August cancelations are being discussed. It went away on the May dashboard but it's still interesting that it said it in the first place.

exNavyOffRec

I think they are going to select a ton on this board and cancel the August board. There was a note on the dashboard in April saying August cancelations are being discussed. It went away on the May dashboard but it's still interesting that it said it in the first place.
They can only select what they have to give, and they don't have a lot to give at all, anything over double digit selections for SNA and probably looking at more than Aug being cancelled.

They can only select what they have to give, and they don't have a lot to give at all, anything over double digit selections for SNA and probably looking at more than Aug being cancelled.
Can you explain what you mean? It says they have 160 SNA selects left for FY 22/23. Are you saying they probably will or won't select over double digits then cancel boards to compensate?

exNavyOffRec

Can you explain what you mean? It says they have 160 SNA selects left for FY 22/23. Are you saying they probably will or won't select over double digits then cancel boards to compensate?
They divide that over 4 boards and they try to limit the number of selections until the hard goals come out to prevent issues with goals going down and pushing people out months, or years. The more over 40 they pick for SNA this board means less for subsequent boards. They don't need many to fill what should be the goal for FY 23 so the rest will be fillers if people drop for FY 23 or be pushed to FY 24