• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

jankyyeti

Posting to keep stats updated

Applying for SNA/NFO.
ASTB: 63 8/7/8 3rd attempt
Degree: B.S. Business Admin
GPA: 2.76
Flight Experience: None
Waivers: None
LORs: Former boss, O3 Navy, Chaplain Army

Good luck to all!

Kyle42

I saw it mentioned in here earlier but can anyone confirm with certainty that a change in GPA allows you to bypass the 6 month wait period to re-submit for selection board? My recruiter wasn't sure and is also working on getting an answer.

I saw it mentioned in here earlier but can anyone confirm with certainty that a change in GPA allows you to bypass the 6 month wait period to re-submit for selection board? My recruiter wasn't sure and is also working on getting an answer.

NevarYalnal

we used change in GPA to resubmit per NRC
just curious, is there a minimum GPA change that needs to happen for it to count? I assume one cannot just take a single course and be good to go on a resubmit without risking an easy rejection if nothing else in the packet is changed.

exNavyOffRec

just curious, is there a minimum GPA change that needs to happen for it to count? I assume one cannot just take a single course and be good to go on a resubmit without risking an easy rejection if nothing else in the packet is changed.

There is the funny thing, since there has not been any guidance technically you could.

TyD1e

Anyone know why on the applynavy board schedule page the featured aviation board is in August but the full schedule link on the page lists the may board as the next upcoming?

luckynumbr27

Anyone know why on the applynavy board schedule page the featured aviation board is in August but the full schedule link on the page lists the may board as the next upcoming?
We had an interesting conversation a few pages back about this. No one really had a good answer tho ?

villo0692

We have seen in previous boards that every recruiting district seems to have their own thoughts about how the next board is going to be like, some of them say is going to be a regular board, some say there's not gonna be one some say is only for fleet applicants and what not. What matters is what NRC says, not NRD San Diego....January board was "supposed" to not happen in accordance to even the aviation OCM and many districts, and now we have a bunch of selectees from it....so, if your recruiter says that there is a board in May, and he or she pushes your package, then go for it, only time will tell

Ghost SWO

Contributor
That website should also not be used to verify board deadlines as it is wrong for a lot of people and only applies to the San Diego NRD.

It would be nice if they would put a disclaimer or explanation on their website.