• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

PontusPilot

Contributor
I was a Honda technician and became a master tech. Got bored so I quit and enlisted at 21 as an E-1. Found out officers have it way better than enlisted. I started my first college class at 23 through tuition assistance while on deployment. 3 years later, I'm here stressing out about results on Airwarriors. No regrets though. Got a free degree.
What I thought of when you said no regrets

Was a cook at a mom and pop restaurant, I hated it ? I always came home smelling like fried chicken.

First job on taxes being part of a crew that opened a movie theater, worked there for 3 years while finished I highschool and went to community college. Before that I'd spent the summer working for a guy helping remodel his kitchen, doing carpentry, electrical and some tile work.

Also glad we're finally above 100, let's hope our wait is ending soon!

sjwarburton

Congratulations on 100 y’all. Hopefully we’re not jinxing it again. Everyone knock on wood right now.
And first job was front desk at a golds gym near my home. I was opening shift. Woke up at 2am, giving myself that extra “what the hell am I doing to myself” time to get ready, and then worked from 4-noon. It was nice having completed an 8-hour shift by lunch though!

justz048

Congratulations on 100 y’all. Hopefully we’re not jinxing it again. Everyone knock on wood right now.
And first job was front desk at a golds gym near my home. I was opening shift. Woke up at 2am, giving myself that extra “what the hell am I doing to myself” time to get ready, and then worked from 4-noon. It was nice having completed an 8-hour shift by lunch though!
That was my second job! Except it was after school, from about 5-11ish.