• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Hey guys, Im curious on thoughts. I was selected SNFO in May 2023 but never applied for it, I did turn it down and reapplied for SNA. I retook ASTBE and scored 56 778. Better than the first attempt, im 30 with a batchelors in aviation tech and applied at 50 flight hours AND am prior service. I was supposed to go on the December board and then I was told im pushed to the May 22 2023 board. I still have not received any results. Now my recruiter who forgot I have a package in looked me up and my status is "AT BOARD". He then told me he knows of a few other guys with reconsideration packets that are being pushed back board after board like me waiting on their results. Any thoughts on when my packet will be reviewed or whats going on with reconsideration packets?

Was there like an off the record December board that happened in February of this year? I remember my recruiting saying something about a February 2023 board and I never knew anything about it

Upwardbound

Hey guys, Im curious on thoughts. I was selected SNFO in May 2023 but never applied for it, I did turn it down and reapplied for SNA. I retook ASTBE and scored 56 778. Better than the first attempt, im 30 with a batchelors in aviation tech and applied at 50 flight hours AND am prior service. I was supposed to go on the December board and then I was told im pushed to the May 22 2023 board. I still have not received any results. Now my recruiter who forgot I have a package in looked me up and my status is "AT BOARD". He then told me he knows of a few other guys with reconsideration packets that are being pushed back board after board like me waiting on their results. Any thoughts on when my packet will be reviewed?
Was there like an off the record December board that happened in February of this year? I remember my recruiting saying something about a February 2023 board and I never knew anything about it
sorry, Im thinking of the September 2022 Board, was expecting results in December I think.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Hey guys, Im curious on thoughts. I was selected SNFO in May 2023 but never applied for it, I did turn it down and reapplied for SNA. I retook ASTBE and scored 56 778. Better than the first attempt, im 30 with a batchelors in aviation tech and applied at 50 flight hours AND am prior service. I was supposed to go on the September 2022 board and then I was told im pushed to the May 22 2023 board. I still have not received any results. Now my recruiter who forgot I have a package in looked me up and my status is "AT BOARD". He then told me he knows of a few other guys with reconsideration packets that are being pushed back board after board like me waiting on their results. Any thoughts on when my packet will be reviewed or whats going on with reconsideration packets? Matbe since there are so many applicants they looked at half in May and the other half will be looked at July 31?

Also about the bottom half of your post. If you’re “at-board” your packet will be looked at. From my understanding in the past sometime they will only look at xx number of applicants.