• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

gtownjake

As of the most recently published board schedule from 17MAR2023, there is still a date for the Oct Board. So did someones recruiter tell them it was canceled?
17MAR update is still old. After the May results came out in mid June there was word floating that the July board was getting pushed (which it did). Now word is the Oct board is cancelled which is likely the case based on the situation.

Upwardbound

May have missed a joke but are you trying for Marines as well?
i applied for marine ground as im a prior marine and im getting too old waiting on navy. I was supposed to be on the may board, now im pushed to the august board. i have a ground contract with marines but if they have a flight contract available at the basic school, i know im competative to give it a shot, if not ide still love to be a marine officer regardless.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Yes I did see that screenshot after searching a few pages back. Just wondering where they got it because MyNavyHR still has the March version. Not that I'm saying it's wrong, just curious.
Looks like it’s on Flankspeed. Active duty or your OR are able to view it

exNavyOffRec

Yes I did see that screenshot after searching a few pages back. Just wondering where they got it because MyNavyHR still has the March version. Not that I'm saying it's wrong, just curious.
MyNavyHR is an NPC site not NRC, the NPC site in regards for OCS info and programs has a bad history of slow to update and sometimes they just don't. They have become better but still not reliable when it comes to recent changes.

BDavis11

Contributor
It's on the CNRC SharePoint. Saids it was updated July 11 2023 ??‍♀️
I think it went up and came back down. Cuz I couldn’t find it after the screen shot either but ??‍♂️ maybe more edits to be made

Biff42

I think it went up and came back down. Cuz I couldn’t find it after the screen shot either but ??‍♂️ maybe more edits to be made
Haha I logged on about 2 hours ago and it was still on the N311 (or whatever it is lol) CNRC Officer Accessions page

Does anyone know when the at board list comes out? Looks like shared drive has 40% fewer names than the at board number from May. Wondering if it will be proportional for the actual board.