• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

gtownjake

Food for your waiting: anyone watch the UAP/UFO committee hearing? Interesting account from a VF-11 Hornet pilot in there… also, am I a tin foil hatter to be eating this stuff up? ?

gtownjake

Has anyone seen/heard anything from people further down the pipeline? Wondering if things in PCola are getting any better.

gtownjake

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, but if they are sending people to OCS quicker than they were previously, wouldn’t that indicate things are getting better down in Pensacola? And OCS was never really the bottleneck, they just weren’t sending people if they couldn’t get them to NIFE relatively soon after.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, but if they are sending people to OCS quicker than they were previously, wouldn’t that indicate things are getting better down in Pensacola? And OCS was never really the bottleneck, they just weren’t sending people if they couldn’t get them to NIFE relatively soon after.

If they went to OCS and graduated they would have to be paid. So I’m guessing they weren’t going to send people early and have them on stash jobs for 1 to years paying them full salaries until they get to NIFE.

My buddy graduated OCS in 2021 and was at home got his masters “recruited” and now is back in pcola. He got his masters paid for and was paid O-1 the entire time he was waiting to go to NIFE…

exNavyOffRec

If they went to OCS and graduated they would have to be paid. So I’m guessing they weren’t going to send people early and have them on stash jobs for 1 to years paying them full salaries until they get to NIFE.

My buddy graduated OCS in 2021 and was at home got his masters “recruited” and now is back in pcola. He got his masters paid for and was paid O-1 the entire time he was waiting to go to NIFE…
There is a accession plan and that corresponds to YG's, they will and have commissioned people just to have them sitting around collecting a paycheck as they need to commission them for that YG.

Prox

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Well that makes things a bit of a gamble for my fall plans. Was planning on doing doing at least a few fall courses toward a masters but with a two month notice that’s hardly enough time to get things squared away

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Well that makes things a bit of a gamble for my fall plans. Was planning on doing doing at least a few fall courses toward a masters but with a two month notice that’s hardly enough time to get things squared away

You never know, they could take some for FY25 since it starts about halfway through 2024

nefalexa

Probably going to be FY25

It'll be a good problem to have ?‍♂️