• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
Haha I logged on about 2 hours ago and it was still on the N311 (or whatever it is lol) CNRC Officer Accessions page
Lol I haven’t looked since the screen shot so I believe it ???…so how is everyone passing time?

Maybe he’s talking about what’s available on the spreadsheet? There were certainly more than 88 applicants on the May board.
Yeah sorry I wasn’t trying to cause any confusion or excitement. Was just asking WHEN it comes out, and am wondering if the spreadsheet to at board ratio will be proportionally similar.

FlyingGamecock

Well if you’re wondering, it could be as soon as 15 weeks from now until OCS. So everyone better start preparing.

Let’s say the board takes 3 weeks to get back and then you get a two months notice for OCS like some of these people on the May board did, that puts you right around 15 weeks. Obviously I am making it as close as possible, but that’s the schedule I’m going to start preparing for.

I definitely need to be getting on a strict diet and running from here on out

gtownjake

Well if you’re wondering, it could be as soon as 15 weeks from now until OCS. So everyone better start preparing.
That would be insane, but really not a bad idea to prep that way. Still being in school keeps my head level but man I just wish I could get things rolling.