• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

d2yvy

If that snapshot is correct, Remaining to pro-Y 324/3 = 108. They can select 108 for this board. Of course, they don’t have to use all of them.

eryman818

Y’all just chill ?
You’re going to drive yourself nuts with all this speculation. What is meant to happen will happen. At this point, either your name is on the list somewhere or it isn’t. Doesn’t matter if they selected 1 or 90. If your name isn’t on the list it isn’t on the list. Focus on how you can make yourself a stronger candidate next cycle, adjust fire, and move forward!

BDavis11

Contributor
Y’all just chill ?
You’re going to drive yourself nuts with all this speculation. What is meant to happen will happen. At this point, either your name is on the list somewhere or it isn’t. Doesn’t matter if they selected 1 or 90. If your name isn’t on the list it isn’t on the list. Focus on how you can make yourself a stronger candidate next cycle, adjust fire, and move forward!
No let the speculation continue. It’s entertaining, gets the one count up, and gives me reading material in between my run and weight lifting session.

FlyingGamecock

Anyone into credit card churning? Honestly one of the big things I’m excited for once I join the military are the annual fees being waived on credit cards. Finna be stacking points and benefits