• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

I've been saying this whole time, there are no OCS dates being assigned so us getting super fast results would be reasonable.

FloridaDad

We are only under the assumption OCS dates won’t be given. I guess it’s likely, but ya never know
The communication from my recruiter was that no dates will be given and any dates currently assigned have been cancelled. But with the way the military is I wouldn’t be surprised if they still went through the process of assigning dates just to cancel them lol

The communication from my recruiter was that no dates will be given and any dates currently assigned have been cancelled. But with the way the military is I wouldn’t be surprised if they still went through the process of assigning dates just to cancel them lol
We’ll probably just be told “FYXX”

WorldWar33.3

(Attempting to) post jazz every day until results come out [Day 8(?)]: "Takarajima" by T-Square

Bonus clip! Here's a concert band version from one of my favorite shows, Sound! Euphonium. The bari sax solo in the middle is ?

You just opened the floodgates to my Japanese jazz collection. Enjoy some Jiro Inagaki & Soul Media - Painted Paradise