• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

TheManInTheBox99

File this in with the mountain of complaints from folks who’ve been sitting with a pro-rec Y since May of last year. Take the time to work out and save up money, and show up to OCS a fuckin stud.
May of 2021??? I’ve been working and working out, but I’m frankly just bored of it and have been taking classes at the local community college just to stay intellectually stimulated. I guess it wouldn’t help to be more conditioned and stronger, but still. I’m ready to go ASAP.

May of 2021??? I’ve been working and working out, but I’m frankly just bored of it and have been taking classes at the local community college just to stay intellectually stimulated. I guess it wouldn’t help to be more conditioned and stronger, but still. I’m ready to go ASAP.
Unfortunately you're not the only one. I was selected in November of 2021, still don't have a ship date.