• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

nefalexa

It's always interesting the way you feel when you do something you feel like you're supposed to be doing then go back to "real life" and clock in at a job you get no joy from. I know it sounds cheesy but I was at the Renaissance Faire yesterday with my family and some friends. A friend that I have done sword fighting and historical European martial arts with for years pitched in and helped me finally buy my first helmet, the first massive step for me to get into armored fighting. It's something I love and a community I feel at home in. It's weird to take the day off and do something like that and then go back to your desk job. I look forward to having a "job" someday that fills me with purpose rather than just pays the bills.
Sword fighting is so cool! I haven't been to a RenFair in a while and I really miss it. It's awesome that you have people you can share this passion with! Wish it was the case for me, but my current circle doesn't have any big goals in life, or a drive to do something important/big. Feels pretty lonely and I just cannot wait to be surrounded by the like-minded people.

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Wish it was the case for me, but my current circle doesn't have any big goals in life, or a drive to do something important/big.
Some people are happy with where they're at, and that's totally fine. It's tough when you're surrounded by people like that, but I guess the best you can do is motivate yourself. It sounds obvious, but if no one else will do it, sometimes you just have to do it yourself.

FloridaDad

So I know this is insanely early, but with us not getting ship dates for this board, today is the day that I start genuinely wondering if we’re going to find out the results.

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Been putting up with snow here for a couple of weeks already. Welcome to the suck
I actually really enjoy snow, but being in a plow for 12 hours is something else entirely

Complaining isn’t gonna change anything tho, so I just gotta get in and push some snow ?‍♀️