• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Napolitano99

My recruiter just told me I was not selected :/
If you don't mind me asking, whet was the length of the conversation? Did he just tell you you were no selected or not at board? Was there a reasoning from the board that you were decided non select before others found out?

alex75175

It says you're 20yo, are you still going through school?
It was a very short conversation just basically based off the competitiveness and backlog in the aviation community right now I was not selected.

Was I at board? Supposedly based off the list published here, I don’t really know a lot tbh. I was my recruiters first package so I didn’t know what information to ask for and they were still learning what info to provide :(

Edit: I have finished my degree

Skylanepilot1981

It was a very short conversation just basically based off the competitiveness and backlog in the aviation community right now I was not selected.

Was I at board? Supposedly based off the list published here, I don’t really know a lot tbh. I was my recruiters first package so I didn’t know what information to ask for and they were still learning what info to provide :(
so it sounds unconfirmed. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN YOUR NAME ON PAPER!

Napolitano99

Sorry to hear, during the priests homily in church not too long ago, I was reminded that we all have a path of what we are meant to do in life, and in times a bump in the road of what you are meant to do, we must remember there is always another way to accomplish our goals, keep our heads up and keep moving forward!