• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

esmbenbenek

I went to mast while I was in but it didn't require a waiver. Got an 8 on the PFAR with a 3.8 gpa but wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't selected. I'm sure there are one or two others on here with negatives on their applications that didn't require any waiver like me.

That’s insane. What have you been doing to fill the time? How do you deal with this mentally?
Have a good job that pays decent enough, lets me enjoy my free time going to concerts and hanging out with old friends that I won't see much of after I leave. Just like y'all waiting for board results, there's nothing you can do about what's out of your hands so just enjoy your time

crt91

I went to mast while I was in but it didn't require a waiver. Got an 8 on the PFAR with a 3.8 gpa but wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't selected. I'm sure there are one or two others on here with negatives on their applications that didn't require any waiver like me.
That would be me, I received an NJP while in Pensacola for "A" school. Yes, I was one of those, but you live, and I'm hoping the board saw some redeeming qualities in my application

FloridaDad

If Alex75175 truly got told no and there aren’t any other factors we haven’t been told about, then based on his scores and the fact that he’s going for NFO we are all totally screwed