• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Skylanepilot1981

If Alex75175 truly got told no and there aren’t any other factors we haven’t been told about, then based on his scores and the fact that he’s going for NFO we are all totally screwed
Dad take a chill pill, have magical pill from Disney parks and the magical bliss of ecstasy will carry you away into peace :)

FloridaDad

Ditch that crusty old ride and go on Guardians of the Galaxy at Epcot! That ride was fantastic!!!
Respect the classics man! That being said guardians is amazing! Epcot is my favorite park.
If you want to test your body pulling Gs you should go on the velocicoaster at Universal. THAT ride was nuts.
Mission space is the one you want to do to test that. It’s only three Gs so it’s a third of what they would do to us if we get selected for jets but it’s the same kind of machine and I’m always surprised how many people just can’t handle it.

WorldWar33.3

Respect the classics man! That being said guardians is amazing! Epcot is my favorite park.

Mission space is the one you want to do to test that. It’s only three Gs so it’s a third of what they would do to us if we get selected for jets but it’s the same kind of machine and I’m always surprised how many people just can’t handle it.
Go to Mission Space, Space Mountain, and go eat at Space 220, all while wearing a blindfolded space helmet in between so you can feel like you're in space.

TheManInTheBox99

I loved that ride! I did the Mars mission. Space Mountain in France is Jules Verne themed, it’s amazing! My dad and sister couldn’t handle mission space. My dad said his equilibrium was all messed up all day. He also failed miserably at flying the up and down throttle on the millennium falcon ? he would have been a bad fighter pilot ?