• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

kathelim

Nah I mean Mondays always suck on the AD side - if we hear anything it probably won’t be until the end of the day.
I’m tempted to send an email to Paul. ? I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about it, but I don’t want to bother him.

cjh5073

I’m tempted to send an email to Paul. ? I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about it, but I don’t want to bother him.
Haha don’t dooo it!

He will be so mad lol. I remember when he emailed me saying my package was at board he was like “check BOL and don’t ask me about it.”

Especially loved his “2-12 week wait time.” Like bruh very specific there lol.

kathelim

Haha don’t dooo it!

He will be so mad lol. I remember when he emailed me saying my package was at board he was like “check BOL and don’t ask me about it.”

Especially loved his “2-12 week wait time.” Like bruh very specific there lol.
lol! I wrote up the email and deleted it. 12 weeks, got it ✍?✍?✍?✍?

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
if the AD guys still don’t know I think it’s safe to say that any heretofore information on the number of selects may be suspect.

cjh5073

the number that floats around here for every board is never right lol
Yeah and look we wouldn’t know until the end of the day anyway.

Triads always get our selection info first via message traffic before we’re notified. So if we hear anything it will be at the end of the day.