• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

mcwisconsin

both, the cancel the board and basically reject the applications.
Is there a realistic chance that all 3 boards just wouldn’t happen next year? I understand that SNAs are primarily picked up from the academy and NROTC… and that OCS is there for picking up the rest.

My recruiter told me he’d be surprised if it didn’t get cancelled. Out of the 13 SNA applicants he’s had on this board none of them got selected (me being one of them). He had 5 SNFOs selected.

Never give up! Will fight for my dream!
Is this information coming from your current recruiter or your previous one who *made a call* to the board

flyer5514

According to my recruiter, that’s exactly what they want done. They’ve stopped accepting applications for SNA. After this board it is TBA when they’ll reopen the designator.
My recruiter said this and also that there is a likelihood of NFO only boards. Any one else heard that?

Mouselovr

Contributor
Keep your heads-up guys. When the un-official lists drop, typically there is a storm of folks saying they got picked up or rejected thanks to info from their recruiters. I've yet to see anything substantial.

Even if a handful of SNA were picked up, there should be some NFOs who would have gotten unofficial results and celebrating

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Keep your heads-up guys. When the un-official lists drop, typically there is a storm of folks saying they got picked up or rejected thanks to info from their recruiters. I've yet to see anything substantial.

Even if a handful of SNA were picked up, there should be some NFOs who would have gotten unofficial results and celebrating
5084C12B-198A-4E06-B877-EC43711A395E.jpeg

exNavyOffRec

Key word: unofficial
The difference between unofficial and official is that one has been emailed out, the other has not, NRC processors won't start updating info in the system until they have results in hand. The only issue could be is if someones recruiter is just flat lying and has seen no info in the system.

Think of this meme.

Attachments

• SNA results office meme.jpg
    SNA results office meme.jpg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 42

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
The difference between unofficial and official is that one has been emailed out, the other has not, NRC processors won't start updating info in the system until they have results in hand. The only issue could be is if someones recruiter is just flat lying and has seen no info in the system.

Think of this meme.
as a thought experiment; what are some reasons a recruiter might lie about something like that?

as a thought experiment; what are some reasons a recruiter might lie about something like that?
Shady people everywhere. There were people selected for NFO last board that were under the assumption they only applied for SNA. shady recruiters. Who knows !

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Shady people everywhere. There were people selected for NFO last board that were under the assumption they only applied for SNA. shady recruiters. Who knows !
why lie about a prorec N? are the recruiters just making an educated guess based on the applicants scores to save time?