• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

Lol the most info we are going to get is whether results have been signed or not. To me if I can’t get the list it’s no use in calling
Even if he has the results, he knows that as soon as he tells one of you, every single person is going to call him lol.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
He emailed me this morning with a follow up to a previous conversation. “Results have not been released yet” is the only thing he eluded to.
pardon my french, but this is starting to really sound like some people’s recruiters were feeding them bs and no one really knows.

vborr005

As you guys know, I’m hanging out here because the Intel thread is dead and I need someone to panic with.

The AD folks who submitted on time apparently didn’t get to board on that thread and were pushed out til next board.. although we’re hearing some did now and some are saying the at board list isn’t accurate..

Only about 14 applicants were picked according to the dashboard if it’s accurate.. not sure we don’t have results either