• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

68Chev

As soon as I’m off work I’m going to enjoy a small batch bourbon and continue to make some progress on a model F/A-18E, Mondays are only Mondays if you let them be a “Monday”
models are sick! PM me some pics of your work

AT2Pax

I don't even know if I made it to this board. I applied via ISPP for the previous board that was cancelled. Anyone have access to the list? Currently sitting in a hospital bed

OptionsDollaraire

Is it confirmed ISPP (and whatever the other active duty application mnemonic is) prorecs take up a slot? Like if there are only 14 SNA slots available but there were 14 ISPP then no civilians get it?

Well guys ISPP applicant, just found out by my chain I was selected. I had my chain call for me but they stated the results are still being routed so hopefully the rest of everyone should be finding out soon. Good luck to everyone!! PS I guess mondays can bring good news lol
Congrats ! SNA or NFO

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Hypothetical question, if you were waiting to join the military in 1-2 years and were your early 20s, where would you choose to live what would you do with your time?

Reactions: ADP
D

Deleted member 88965

Hypothetical question, if you were waiting to join the military in 1-2 years and were your early 20s, where would you choose to live what would you do with your time?
I'm going to see if I can find a contract engineering job for a year and train hard in my free time

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA

I’m 22 and work full time at an Investment Firm, and live at home to save money lol. Get a job work and save money!

68Chev

I would try to make some money, work less for the time being and make just enough money to travel and spend time with family before you don't have as much freedom to. I would also set up a simulator for practice and as always, workout. Spend a few weeks in Alaska. That's what I'm planning to do at least.