• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Hypothetical question, if you were waiting to join the military in 1-2 years and were your early 20s, where would you choose to live what would you do with your time?
I’m in your situation and tbh just get a fun job and try to find your future wife gf. It’s not great to be unemployed after college doing nothing. Quite depressing actually, just avoid that and you’ll be fine.

TheManInTheBox99

Im working and traveling, but the idea of waiting until I’m 25 kills me. I don’t want to have to wait that long. Is there an option to go to OCS and be a DO for those two years before flight school?
Hypothetical question, if you were waiting to join the military in 1-2 years and were your early 20s, where would you choose to live what would you do with your time?

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
I would try to make some money, work less for the time being and make just enough money to travel and spend time with family before you don't have as much freedom to. I would also set up a simulator for practice and as always, workout. Spend a few weeks in Alaska. That's what I'm planning to do at least.
I would try to make some money, work less for the time being and make just enough money to travel and spend time with family before you don't have as much freedom to. I would also set up a simulator for practice and as always, workout. Spend a few weeks in Alaska. That's what I'm planning to do at least.
So actually have a solid remote job that pays well for the work, but my contract ends at the end or year and I’m not sure if my company with have the budget to extend it. Starting the job search again in case they can’t extend.

Funny enough I’ve actually watched a good bit of DCS, particularly Growling Sidewinder, but never actually considered buying a Sim due being on student budget. Now might be a perfect time to invest. Great idea!

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
I’m in your situation and tbh just get a fun job and try to find your future wife gf. It’s not great to be unemployed after college doing nothing. Quite depressing actually, just avoid that and you’ll be fine.
Been there and it’s sucks. It was interesting time to graduate to say the very least. I’m in a relationship now, but I’m honestly torn whether or not it’s better to go in single.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Been there and it’s sucks. It was interesting time to graduate to say the very least. I’m in a relationship now, but I’m honestly torn whether or not it’s better to go in single.
that’s a tough call to make, if she’s the love of your life then do your best to make it work. If not I wouldn’t sweat it, we’ll be aviators and there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Rlawrence29

Well guys ISPP applicant, just found out by my chain I was selected. I had my chain call for me but they stated the results are still being routed so hopefully the rest of everyone should be finding out soon. Good luck to everyone!! PS I guess mondays can bring good news lol
That’s awesome & congratulations, thanks for sharing! I really wish I could’ve made that program, but I hit my age cut off. Good luck to y’all thank you guys for sharing information, I’m stationed out here in Poland, so I’m just standing by ??‍♂️

And I just updated my signature block to be added to that excel spreadsheet or however that works.

maetpt

That’s awesome & congratulations, thanks for sharing! I really wish I could’ve made that program, but I hit my age cut off. Good luck to y’all thank you guys for sharing information, I’m stationed out here in Poland, so I’m just standing by ??‍♂️

And I just updated my signature block to be added to that excel spreadsheet or however that works.
Someone applying to this board as ISPP had their flag sign an ETP. He was above the age cutoff