• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

All speculation, but with how things are currently, we shouldn't be surprised with whatever board news comes out at some point. It's clear they are aware of the issue with 22 SNA selects and they should be taking the necessary steps to make it normal again. Good luck to all, I will be a long time lurker and poster for quite some time. Not giving up till I get that pro rec Y!

BDavis11

Contributor
All speculation, but with how things are currently, we shouldn't be surprised with whatever board news comes out at some point. It's clear they are aware of the issue with 22 SNA selects and they should be taking the necessary steps to make it normal again. Good luck to all, I will be a long time lurker and poster for quite some time. Not giving up till I get that pro rec Y!
In the words of Michael Jackson, “YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I AM HERE WITH YOUUUUUUUUU” ????? let’s get it!

scooter345

I got told at all hands call today in front of my entire squadron. It was an awesome feeling. Got selected for FY24. For those who didn't get it this time, keep working. Retake your ASTB if you have too. I got PROREC-N from all three of my original boards, SNA, SWO, Intel, in 2018. I enlisted and it took 4 years to finally get selected. It can be done, I promise.
I got a PRO REC N in 2019 for a SWO package so this gives me hope lol

heeberman

Seems like the rumor mill has been churning quite a bit with the May SNA board. Where are you guys checking the status? Is this all hearsay? I've seen the FY23 Board Schedule but it the last time it was updated was 13 SEP.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Seems like the rumor mill has been churning quite a bit with the May SNA board. Where are you guys checking the status? Is this all hearsay? I've seen the FY23 Board Schedule but it the last time it was updated was 13 SEP.

From I’ve been told is that there is a few spots left for FY23 and that’s why they are leaving it open for SNFO. They’ll take a few SNA but mostly SNFO