• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

In your professional experience, would ISPP still be able to apply for pilot even though it is closed on the next board? Would that fall under the "ask for a quota" section of the Authorization? Just asking to educate myself and others.
Per the PA it does say held at least quarterly and normally quotas would given if requested, so that indicates to me it just "depends".

D

Deleted member 88965

Does anyone know how trustworthy unofficial OCS dates are at the moment? I am FY24 but my recruiter told me I should be shipping OCT with some degree of confidence. But I have heard people have been told dates before and had them constantly moved back, even over a year. Asking because I would be graduating in June and if I can trust OCT I won't look for a job.

villo0692

Does anyone know how trustworthy unofficial OCS dates are at the moment? I am FY24 but my recruiter told me I should be shipping OCT with some degree of confidence. But I have heard people have been told dates before and had them constantly moved back, even over a year. Asking because I would be graduating in June and if I can trust OCT I won't look for a job.
i would look for a job just in case if I was you, nothing but with having a plan in case it takes a tad longer than expected, especially if you don’t have a FINSEL letter with an OCS date

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Even if it’s only for a few months, I’d still suggest getting a job anyway. You’ll have something to do to kill time and you’ll be making money as well

exNavyOffRec

I found one for you :D

nefalexa

Im guessing that requires a different test? Our scores dont carry over?
It requires AFOQT and TBAS. first one is very similar to ASTB academic portion, some might argue it’s easier (I am some people) and TBAS is the joystick portion that is pretty much the same as navy too. But no ASTB is only valid for navy and AFOQT is only valid for Air Force