• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

The write up the skipper of the Blues did for him was quite possibly the most impressive hype up I've ever read. Basically said he wanted him in his ward room right now and would train him to fly himself if he was allowed to.
I would bet money the only one that read that write up was the skipper and the applicant, no one cares about LOR's and with ISPP it is auto-select once you get to the board as the others have made sure you meet the minimum requirements.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
With all of what’s been discussed then I have no idea why my recruiter is so hung up on me getting LOR’s from people

exNavyOffRec

With all of what’s been discussed then I have no idea why my recruiter is so hung up on me getting LOR’s from people
Since you are BDCP your application will be scrutinized a lot more than those that are going the regular OCS route, I forgot you were going BDCP.

Look for people that supervised you directly for at least 6 months and recently.

JpQuist

Does anyone know what warrants getting put on the DO NOT REAPPLY list? This is my second go at it and my scores, gpa, and flight hours improved since the last board that I did not get selected on but my recruiter seems to think there’s a chance I could get placed on that list if I did not get selected after trying for a second time.

I'm nervous with my scores because my undergrad GPA was garbage. I went and got the M.S. to try an prove I could actually do things if I tried at the behest of a recruiter. My B.S. was a 2.68 and my M.S. was a 4.0. My recruiter (different than before) said my average GPA only went up to a 2.88.

I feel like this could be a deciding factor in a PROREC-Y or N. I'm just anxious about it.
Lol dude, I got a prorec Y with that same PFAR as you, a lower GPA, and no M.S. You'll be fine.

WorldWar33.3

Does anyone know what warrants getting put on the DO NOT REAPPLY list? This is my second go at it and my scores, gpa, and flight hours improved since the last board that I did not get selected on but my recruiter seems to think there’s a chance I could get placed on that list if I did not get selected after trying for a second time.
I know of one guy from a previous board who got a cocaine waiver, and he got his application submitted to the board. Then came here saying he got a DNR and was like "wow what a surprise!" So yeah. Don't do drugs lol.

There might be other reasons why someone would get a DNR, but I couldn't tell ya.

Other than that, if this is your second board, you'll be fine. Me, BDavis11, and Kyle42 go waaaay back with previous boards!