• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4NOV24 SWO Board

donaldmbang

You are freaking killing it! Only 21, 3 years of service, and your degree already. I’m impressed lol. Took me 8 years to finish my 4 year degree. But having kids didn’t help lol
Having family while going to school is not easy I went through the same situation. But took me 6 years bachelor and master’s degree ( graduating in Dec 2024).

You are freaking killing it! Only 21, 3 years of service, and your degree already. I’m impressed lol. Took me 8 years to finish my 4 year degree. But having kids didn’t help lol.
I appreciate it. I did dual enrollment in high school and my recruiter never told me about officer programs and sold me on the enlisted life, so here I am now😂😂.

I appreciate it. I did dual enrollment in high school and my recruiter never told me about officer programs and sold me on the enlisted life, so here I am now😂😂.
Same! like as a recruiter now anyone with a single college credit we have to refer to the officer recruiter first

Khaich

I can’t wait for Sept 3 board 🙆‍♂️🤞🤞
I just finished my package and my recruiter said my packages “looks great” and I’ll “definitely get into something”. I’m 22, graduated with my bachelors in political science 2024, GPA: 3.1 and OAR: 47. I am shooting for intel (I know that’s a reach for my stats) but I am also happy with SWO or anything else really. My recruiter said that he is going to put my package in for all boards I am eligible for. I am not sure which board I’ll be on since he said I’ll hear back first week of October most likely, I got my package submitted around August 7

donaldmbang

I just finished my package and my recruiter said my packages “looks great” and I’ll “definitely get into something”. I’m 22, graduated with my bachelors in political science 2024, GPA: 3.1 and OAR: 47. I am shooting for intel (I know that’s a reach for my stats) but I am also happy with SWO or anything else really. My recruiter said that he is going to put my package in for all boards I am eligible for. I am not sure which board I’ll be on since he said I’ll hear back first week of October most likely, I got my package submitted around August 7
I submitted my package on August 2. I think you have a chance to get selected.