• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4NOV24 SWO Board

Everyone,

I have started a SWO Excel for this SWO Board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

A few notes before you add to it:

• I wasn't sure how to change "SNA" to "SWO" and make the calculations/formatting still work. Please select "SNA" for SWO. There is no need to select anything else. I FIXED THIS.

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the SWO board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE "NOVEMBER 2024 BOARD" TAB

Here is the link: November SWO Board
Updated my info, thanks for building the excel sheet!

Kabish93

Everyone,

I have started a SWO Excel for this SWO Board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

• I wasn't sure how to change "SNA" to "SWO" and make the calculations/formatting still work. Please select "SNA" for SWO. There is no need to select anything else. I FIXED THIS.

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the SWO board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday.

How can I add my name and my stats?

Kabish93

Everyone,

Kabish
Female
3.02 GPA BA in arts
3.8 College GPA
OAR 55
Age waiver
SWO November board
CW September board