• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4NOV24 SWO Board

blueriver

Sup y'all

Finished my package and am applying for a few boards. Was told I would hear back sometime in October.
First time applicant. With no prior service.
Age 22

Undergraduate GPA 3.3 - History and Minor in Political Science
OAR - 46 (lower, but figured I'd take a shot rather than miss board)
2 LORs - veteran captain and boss from IT job.

Shooting for an INTEL, CWO, IW, and SWO-INTEL in that order. Figured I would shoot my shot and see if I can't get in. Seeking a position of Officer. I also applied for the CG and am currently finishing my package for that which, decision are made around December. So a possible issue with the timeline, but I will figure it out when we get there lmao.

exNavyOffRec

Sup y'all

Finished my package and am applying for a few boards. Was told I would hear back sometime in October.
First time applicant. With no prior service.
Age 22

Undergraduate GPA 3.3 - History and Minor in Political Science
OAR - 46 (lower, but figured I'd take a shot rather than miss board)
2 LORs - veteran captain and boss from IT job.

Shooting for an INTEL, CWO, IW, and SWO-INTEL in that order. Figured I would shoot my shot and see if I can't get in. Seeking a position of Officer. I also applied for the CG and am currently finishing my package for that which, decision are made around December. So a possible issue with the timeline, but I will figure it out when we get there lmao.
This would be better posted in the IWC threads as you posted in the SWO thread.

exNavyOffRec

Gotcha will throw it there. Was a bit confused because I was applying for multiple boards.
SWO options don't go to the SWO board which is why I said the other thread would be better. Now along with that SWO Intel I don't think has had any OCS quotas for a very long time. The other thing is CWO changed their name to IW years ago too, unless you are talking about MCWO which has very specific technical degree requirements that you wouldn't meet. IW picks heavy on tech degrees as well.

These are all things your recruiter should have advised you on.

savannah1919

Hi everyone!
First time applicant. No prior service.
Age-22
GPA-3.9 in Sociology
OAR-49
LORs from former and current employers

Only applying for SWO. Went to MEPS already just waiting on an astigmatism waiver.

Managed to pull a 54 on my last go at the OAR.
Unrelated, but when did you plan on going to OCS, right after acceptance or were you hoping to have some time in between. I can’t find any information about the time frame after acceptance or how NRC gives dates for class.

Unrelated, but when did you plan on going to OCS, right after acceptance or were you hoping to have some time in between. I can’t find any information about the time frame after acceptance or how NRC gives dates for class.
I’m still in school I’m hoping they will except my degree completion plan as I don’t finish school until May of next year.

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
Everyone,

I have started a SWO Excel for this SWO Board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

A few notes before you add to it:

• I wasn't sure how to change "SNA" to "SWO" and make the calculations/formatting still work. Please select "SNA" for SWO. There is no need to select anything else. I FIXED THIS.

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the SWO board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE "NOVEMBER 2024 BOARD" TAB

Here is the link: November SWO Board

Last edited:

Yooper906

Everyone,

I have started a SWO Excel for this SWO Board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

A few notes before you add to it:

• I wasn't sure how to change "SNA" to "SWO" and make the calculations/formatting still work. Please select "SNA" for SWO. There is no need to select anything else.

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the SWO board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE "NOVEMBER 2024 BOARD" TAB

Here is the link: November SWO Board
I listed my GPA as "unknown" because I don't know how my old community college GPA will affect my NMU GPA. It will probably be around 3.3 which is a damn shame because I had a 3.8 GPA at NMU.

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
I listed my GPA as "unknown" because I don't know how my old community college GPA will affect my NMU GPA. It will probably be around 3.3 which is a damn shame because I had a 3.8 GPA at NMU.
Please type in a number - it goes into calculations. Even if it's a guestimation for now. Also please make sure to include Sex/Prior/Waiver/Prev. Submission