• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4NOV24 SWO Board

There’s like 40/50 each board. Seems like a lot but compared to supply or intel it’s lower.
Is there a record somewhere on air warriors of applicants’ scores and if they were accepted/denied? I tried looking around for recent accepted applicants and swo board threads but couldn’t find much.

Is there a record somewhere on air warriors of applicants’ scores and if they were accepted/denied? I tried looking around for recent accepted applicants and swo board threads but couldn’t find much.
Not that I’m aware. I’m currently recruiting and I’m pretty close to the officer recruiters here that have access to the share point. I will say though, the last three or four boards damn near everyone was taken.

SWO is one of the designators with the highest numbers of spots per year. There have also been times when SWO had lower selection rates than aviation. It really all depends on the number of applicants.
Do you know what’s usually carries the most weight with the board?

Yooper906

I’ve been told by different officers I’ll definitely get picked up and then some have told me not to be too sure… so I’m just nervous.
Different people have different perspectives. I can understand why both sides would be taken. One because SWO needs people, the other because Murphy's Law exists and you might want to consider multiple avenues regardless of probability.

donaldmbang

Not that I’m aware. I’m currently recruiting and I’m pretty close to the officer recruiters here that have access to the share point. I will say though, the last three or four boards damn near everyone was taken.
I had this little conversation with my recruiter concerning swo acceptance rate after submitting my application for sept 3 board.

I am also applying for that board l, here’s my stats

IT2 with 3 years Active duty
21 years old
Female
52 OAR
3.7 GPA BGS in Management Information Systems
2 LORs
Appraisals: 1 O6, 2 O5, 1 O4 and 1 O3.
You are freaking killing it! Only 21, 3 years of service, and your degree already. I’m impressed lol. Took me 8 years to finish my 4 year degree. But having kids didn’t help lol