• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4NOV24 SWO Board

Khaich

This morning I just wanted to check in with my recruiter on things and noticed my texts aren’t delivering to his number. He gave me his number since the start of the process and I have been back and forth texting him throughout. Now my texts aren’t going through at all for some reason, is this something I should be concerned about? I just sent him an email as well

Khaich

This morning I just wanted to check in with my recruiter on things and noticed my texts aren’t delivering to his number. He gave me his number since the start of the process and I have been back and forth texting him throughout. Now my texts aren’t going through at all for some reason, is this something I should be concerned about? I just sent him an email as well
He has already submitted me for the Nov Swo and intel boards

exNavyOffRec

It is possible he transferred, contact the recruiting district and ask, or go to a local recruiting station and ask them how to get in touch with him, if he has transferred they should know. Then they should be able to get you the number of another OR.