• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another "praise the Raptor" article

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Salesman??? :confused:

It's a quote from Family Guy. A door to door volcano insurance salesman tries to sell Peter (who lives in Rhode Island) volcano insurance. Peter says that they have never had any volcanoes in Rhode Island and the salesman says, "Well, don't you think you are overdo for one?"

and peter says, Touche salesman, Touche.

Back to the thread, LockMart just received 5 billion dollars for 60 F-22s to finnish up the current production run. That puts the production cost of the F-22 at about 140 million a copy.

THE SHAME !!!

Please tell him he's supposed to be an "Air Superiority" fighter, OH WAIT we have Hud footage of that too ..... hmm

Attachments

• Theshame.jpg
    Theshame.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 93

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... The notice us when we arrive at the break by our "style" :icon_smil
THAT's for sure, Air-Force breath ... :) .... I noticed 'em more than once "in the break" (AF break = same-way-same-day) @ Honolulu ... followed shortly afterward by my own waveoff in the Whale 'cause the (B)Eagle drivers couldn't get their 4 aircraft off the runway in a timely fashion .... :D:icon_rage

THAT's for sure, Air-Force breath ... :) .... I noticed 'em more than once "in the break" (AF break = same-way-same-day) @ Honolulu ... followed shortly afterward by my own waveoff in the Whale 'cause the (B)Eagle drivers couldn't get their 4 aircraft off the runway in a timely fashion .... :D:icon_rage

It's called "Aerodynamic Braking" something you guys who pound the ground into submission by dropping your plane on it wouldn't know about.
:)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
It's called (taking too long to clear the duty runway) ....
And .... as I went around, I inquired on HNL tower freq whether or not it was FORM-1 for the HANG BEagle drivers .... :) .... no response from them, but the tower guys were cackling ....

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am merely following the other mods suggestion and lead or not wings are wings dear sir.

Please do not address MB as "sir" :eek:

He is our resident marriage Counselor, Revival of the OClub activist and KRoc food critic and....let's see....former 60 driver who is now an alternate lifestyle advisor (of the trailer life variety)...and nightly host in Flashchat

Please do not address MB as "sir" :eek:

He is our resident marriage Counselor, Revivial of the OClub activist and KRoc food critic and....let's see former 60 driver who is now an alternate lifestyle advisor (of the trailer life variety)

Instruction noted ...

MasterBates

Flathatter, land ANYTHING on a boat and then you may give shit.

Til then, I just chuckle when the AF guys I have flown with don't know whether to shriek like little girls or attempt to take the controls when they are shown what a proper short break is.

That, and they get antsy at Cabaniss.. Since its "only" 5000 feet long.