• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
So if you haven't heard anything yet, chances are you didn't get selected?
Not necessarily, because people have been hearing about not being selected as well. More likely, it's just taking a bit longer to get the news to some of us, whether it's good news or not.

VTFlyer

Which NRD? I thought maybe with the VT avatar there was a slim chance you might be NRD Richmond...

NRD Raleigh

I screwed up when I moved my package down here from NRD Richmond. I had to get re-waived for age and prior active duty shit.......Unfortunately honesty throughout my 8 year Navy career and a TS/SCI clearance don't negate the fact I did stupid shit as a teenager over 11 years ago.

bluebarry

pilot
I'm in Tucson. I was under the impression that my OR only had one other applicant. WilliamC is in NM and thus NRD PHX, but he was notified.
I live in Phoenix for school but I'm from Tucson and maintain all my permanent addresses there. I'm not too sure how it all goes down.

My OR just called back and said results aren't out yet; apparently he isn't even sure if the board has finished. I'm going to try and get in touch with the processor tomorrow. NRD Richmond, anyone?

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
My OR just called back and said results aren't out yet; apparently he isn't even sure if the board has finished. I'm going to try and get in touch with the processor tomorrow. NRD Richmond, anyone?

A Senior Chief in my office said the results aren't out yet either. However, others in my NRD know and I just spoke with someone who will hopefully look them up for me.

bluebarry

pilot
Have you spoken to our processor? Is your recruiter the LT in Tucson?
No, my guy is in Phoenix also; he does drive all over the district though. I have not spoken to the processor yet so, I don't know. Most days I think he is in at 0600 and out at 1530, Im not too sure though. Keep me posted on what you hear.

exNavyOffRec

Just call man, but a warning to you. My OR played a cruel joke on me, said he couldnt find my name on anywhere at first. I was like :eek:

The bad thing is, I have had to have that converstion with more than one person, generally due to glitches at NRC.

drummehr

Pro Rec SNA NFO Dec 2012

Hey Chelsea! First post here and I wanted to say that I am in the Newport News area and am NRD Richmond. Called my recruiter today and was told my results were still "pending" so you aren't alone! If I hear anything I'll let you know!

Might as well share my scores while I'm posting; OAR: 60 7/8/7, GPA: 3.3 in Finance @ Virginia Tech