• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

VTFlyer

Hey Chelsea! First post here and I wanted to say that I am in the Newport News area and am NRD Richmond. Called my recruiter today and was told my results were still "pending" so you aren't alone! If I hear anything I'll let you know!

Might as well share my scores while I'm posting; OAR: 60 7/8/7, GPA: 3.3 in Finance @ Virginia Tech

When did you graduate?

Trchri

Just curious....what were your stats?

I applied for SWO

M/27
Prior USMC - Crew Chief/Crew Chief Instructor for the CH-53E
7/7/8
OAR 60
BS Mathematics 3.78 GPA
Master's in Mathematics Education 4.0 GPA
5 LOR's - 2LtCol, 1 Major, 1 Captain, and 1 from my civilian employer

Chemystery

NFO Final Select - Feb 17, 2013 OCS
Absolutely. SNA was first choice, but then I came to terms that w/o PRK my eyes wouldn't last 2 minutes into that flight physical. NFO, no-limit, correctable to 20/20 has me straight pumped. Guns up

Damn straight! At first I was bummed about not getting pro-rec'd for SNA, but then I realized...my eyes are young eyes now...but later on...I might still want to by in the air (but alas...I might have older eyes!)

:) Straight up pumped!

NFO = 2 gold anchors
SNA = 1 gold anchor

2 are better than one, right?

Oskar

I tend to lurk, but today I am just going to dumb the stats...

26/m non-prior; UC Berkeley double major: anthropology and philosophy; GPA: 3.35.
53 6/6/6
San Diego NRD, but worked out of the Seal Beach office

Got selected today for NFO/SWO, I was gunning for SNA but it is what it is.

Congrats to all that were selected, and good luck to those who are still waiting.

Did any non-science people get selected for SNA? The last board seemed a lot less competitive from what I'm seeing.

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
I tend to lurk, but today I am just going to dumb the stats...

26/m non-prior; UC Berkeley double major: anthropology and philosophy; GPA: 3.35.
53 6/6/6
San Diego NRD, but worked out of the Seal Beach office

Got selected today for NFO/SWO, I was gunning for SNA but it is what it is.

Congrats to all that were selected, and good luck to those who are still waiting.

Did any non-science people get selected for SNA? The last board seemed a lot less competitive from what I'm seeing.

I am a journalism major with a 3.85. Got pro-recced for SNA/NFO/SWO.

zianac

Extra awesome
None
I couldn't apply for SNA because of my eyesight, but I have a degree in accounting. I'm also a prior, so I think that helped out.

Oskar

Congratulations to all who got the yes!

For those that didn't, don't give up!

Random question, anyone here from NRD San Diego? If so, have you gotten word yet?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I'm from NRD SD. I got the call today around 11:40. I hope you hear back soon!