• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CUBI CAT is BA-A-A-ACK ??

Redux

Agreed… there was a few times when I’d sidled up to the bar at the “EM” club to find my tab would be taken care of by a grateful “O” in my squadron. (Meant something.) But yep… sometimes you just wanted to let your hair down.

Steve

And to think, they tore down such hollowed grounds like the Breezy 21. :(

MasterBates

For the record, the CEC Officers and SeaBees have been awesome. Civillians GS and contractor types are proving their stereotypes right.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
For the record, the CEC Officers and SeaBees have been awesome. Civillians GS and contractor types are proving their stereotypes right.

For the record:

CEC/SEABEES ... outstanding?? .... they alway are.

Civilian GS/Contractor types ... stereotypical?? ... they always are.

:)
92245731lx8.jpg
:)

MasterBates

I am off the sked tomorrow and CubiCat construction is back on track.

If any Krock locals would like to help, I will be assembling the track at the Auto Hobby shop starting at 1000L and will need some help moving it around. I have welding gloves and helmets for you to use, wear jeans and boots.

The hole should be being finished later this week or early next week, and pouring concrete when the WX allows it.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
The ORM brief of this to Adm Guad should be great reading, I cannot wait for the satire!
Rock on, MB.

MasterBates

JG-
You have been helpful. You know of the GSs of whom I speak.

I have the army of Ensigns descending on the garage tomorrow to work on the track.

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
CUBI CAT!!! When do we get to start digging into the concrete slab of south texas dirt again?

JeepGrl

I drive an 85 Jeep CJ7. I know. That's hot.
Possible Names

Ok, so the Cubi Cat was at Cubi Point. We need a name for the Kingsville version. What should it be? We know it's not really a catapult, it's a trap.

don't you say "call the ball" before trapping...? How about BALL TRAP. :confused: ok, maybe not. I'm open to better suggestions!

FLY TRAP
CQ MONSTER
"THE DRINK"
STUD TRAP
HAZARD

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Ok, so the Cubi Cat was at Cubi Point. We need a name for the Kingsville version. What should it be? We know it's not really a catapult, it's a trap.

don't you say "call the ball" before trapping...? How about BALL TRAP. :confused: ok, maybe not. I'm open to better suggestions!

FLY TRAP
CQ MONSTER
"THE DRINK"
STUD TRAP
HAZARD

How about "The Happy Ending"?