• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
A few allied nations train there as well. Interesting side note…when I visited they had a Coast Guard aviator assigned there as an instructor
CG has mad skills to worm their way into a mountain flying course with an instructor billet. Deep respect. All those DOT jokes from when I was in API fall flat now.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm still bummed I missed out on the last Canadian Mountain Flying School quota because I was deployed. My buddy went and he really enjoyed it, unlike the other person that went with him. It seemed that course was a waste on that person, which made me more bummed.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So Rusich is the Neo-Nazi PMC, what was Wagner is the PMC full of criminals...is there's a pedophile specific PMC that the MoD uses?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So Rusich is the Neo-Nazi PMC, what was Wagner is the PMC full of criminals...is there's a pedophile specific PMC that the MoD uses?

Apparently, just the Russian Army.

Wagner had a neo-Nazi problem as well, with one of their leaders going full SS:

He's a 'good Nazi' now, dead.