• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

USAF_WX2USN

I'm surprised there aren't more people speaking up, since there are only two of these boards a year. Then again, this is primarily an aviation website, so maybe not everyone is on here?

Mew

I'm in this one 24/f/non 51 and 3.02 in intl econ policy I'm only in for intl

I will be very interested to head the final count of how many people are in for this board it seems at least at my NRD there are not that many applications that went in that some number of people pushed back for the SWO board in march. Or pushed up for the dec board.

Sumit

This list is from what I have researched (two sites). I will add as more info is posted.

OAR GPA EDU
USAF_WX2USN 49 3.11 BS Meteorology
Cardeea 46 3.22 MBA BSBA
NavyIntel 50 3.94 BA Intel
Tenzo82 41 3.4 BA IT
CoraEKarmer 50 3.4 BA Pol Sci
Lincoln Lucas 66 9/8/9 3.38 BA Econ SNA/ IDC/ SWO/ Sup

Sumit Chhikara, OAR 54, AD Navy E5, 3.88 GPA BS in Electronics Engineering, 3.0 GPA in MS in Computer Science, All Outstanding PRT scores, Eval MP and EP, lots of community service, collateral duties, will hit two year mark in the Navy in Feb 2013, second time applying for OCS, going for IW and Supply only. Good luck to everyone!

cardeea

Member OAR GPA App EDU

USAF_WX2USN 49 3.11 IDC/SWO BS Meteorology
Cardeea 46 3.22 IDC SUPR MBA BSBA
NavyIntel 50 3.94 IDC BA IntelTenzo82 41 3.4 IDC BA IT
CoraEKarmer 50 3.4 IDC BA Pol Sci
Lincoln Lucas 66 9/8/9 3.38 SNA/IDC BA Econ SWO/ Sup
Afwx 50 3.63 IDC BS CIS
Nelson0216 48 3.7 SWO/IP BS IT Mgt
Mew 51 3.02 IDC BA Intl Eco
Sumit 54 3.88 IDC/Sup MSCS BSEE

cardeea

Member OAR GPA App EDU

USAF_WX2USN 49 3.11 IDC/SWO BS Meteorology
Cardeea 46 3.22 IDC SUPr MBA BSBA
NavyIntel 50 3.94 IDC BA Intel
Tenzo82 41 3.4 IDC BA IT
CoraEKarmer 50 3.4 IDC BA Pol Sci
Lincoln Lucas 66 9/8/9 3.38 SNA/IDC BA Econ SWO/ Sup
Afwx 50 3.63 IDC BS CIS
Nelson0216 48 3.7 SWO/IP BS IT Mgt
Mew 51 3.02 IDC BA Intl Eco
Sumit 54 3.88 IDC/Sup MSCS BSEE

PrudasJiest

Haze Gray
The last time my recruiter e-mailed me (Dec 15), he told me he had all my paperwork for my application. I sent him an e-mail shortly after and never got a response and chalked it up to it being the holiday season and people being out of the office.

Fast forward to this week: I'm contacted by his brand new NCO, who tells me that he's new in the office and asks me where I'm at in my application and what else I needed to get done. I told him it was to my understanding that I was good to go for the Feb IDC board and he sounded surprised but said something along the lines of "well maybe it was submitted and I wasn't told, I just got here so I'll get back to you". I haven't gotten a call back since then and no one has picked up when I call.

How concerned should I be?

exNavyOffRec

The last time my recruiter e-mailed me (Dec 15), he told me he had all my paperwork for my application. I sent him an e-mail shortly after and never got a response and chalked it up to it being the holiday season and people being out of the office.

Fast forward to this week: I'm contacted by his brand new NCO, who tells me that he's new in the office and asks me where I'm at in my application and what else I needed to get done. I told him it was to my understanding that I was good to go for the Feb IDC board and he sounded surprised but said something along the lines of "well maybe it was submitted and I wasn't told, I just got here so I'll get back to you". I haven't gotten a call back since then and no one has picked up when I call.

How concerned should I be?

Hard to say I have seen that go both ways, but at this point the best you can do is see what he says when he calls. I will let you know that they are still (as of today) working on getting applications screened and move them to the "at board" status, but given when yours was submitted it should be there already.

Beefalo

Anyone on AD Navy receive confirmation their package was received? Emailed the package Monday and also the Fleet Processor to follow up but have not received a response yet. Will it post on BOL online as received?

nelson0216

Anyone on AD Navy receive confirmation their package was received? Emailed the package Monday and also the Fleet Processor to follow up but have not received a response yet. Will it post on BOL online as received?

Applications don't show up in bupers, however when mine was confirmed it was by the fleet processor.

NavyIntel

They won't show up in Bupers till you are/not selected. You can call to see if your package was received/processed at 910-874-9366/9028