• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Beefalo

Submitted mine today electronically around 1330. Did not get a confirmation it was received besides the "sent" receipt via Microsoft Outlook. Results should be posted on BOL a couple weeks after the board convenes and Im sure your COC would be aware if you were selected via your CCC. Glad that hurdle is behind me it was quite the experience putting a package together. Only thing left to worry about in the near future is taking the e7 exam. I spent so much time wrapped around my package the last couple months didnt get much time to study....

cardeea

Sound off if your kit is in. Also I would like to post a Stat sheet to who is appling for IDC and specific community.

I will start with my Stats:

cardeea/ male non prior
Intel AD, Intel Res, SupplyRes order of applications
OAR 46 (Low! 1st try and recuiter stated not to retake due to strong background. Stated just want me in the 40s or higher).
GPA 3.22 MBA & BSBA
LOR O6, O5, E9, E9, E7,
15 years and 11 years of management Fortune 100 company. I'm old.. Lol
2 yrs with DHS now in leadership (6 months) current clearance 2010

Post up..

USAF_WX2USN

Sound off if your kit is in. Also I would like to post a Stat sheet to who is appling for IDC and specific community.

I will start with my Stats:

cardeea/ male non prior
Intel AD, Intel Res, SupplyRes order of applications
OAR 46 (Low! 1st try and recuiter stated not to retake due to strong background. Stated just want me in the 40s or higher).
GPA 3.22 MBA & BSBA
LOR O6, O5, E9, E9, E7,
15 years and 11 years of management Fortune 100 company. I'm old.. Lol
2 yrs with DHS now in leadership (6 months) current clearance 2010

Post up..

I started the thread, but I'll re-post with my stats....

26yr Female/ Current E-5 in the Air Force in the weather career field- 8.5yrs

OCEANO/SWO-OCEANO/SWO/Intel (had really no interest, but recruiter wanted me to put in down)

OAR 49

GPA 3.11 BS in Geosciences w/ concentration in Operational Meteorology

LORs: Retired (Current GS-13) AF O-4 & E7 (both weather), Retried (Current GS-13) Navy O-5 (OCEANO), 2 Currently AF O7's (1-star Generals) and AF E7 (she's weather), and one from my O5 commander as required.

Interview: 2 Navy O-5 (one pilot, one OCEANO)

Misc: 2 AF Achievement Medals, 1 Army Achievement Medal, 2 Good Conduct, 1 Joint Unit, 4 AF Unit. Winner of numerous monthly/quarterly awards, up for a yearly pending results. Active in both the military and civilian community.

Overall, I think I have a strong package with my outstanding military career and LORs as a focal point. The things I have working against me are applying for career fields that barely take anyone, low GPA/OAR, but I'm hoping them see that I worked on it while on AD from a brick and mortar university, plus having two kids will perhaps negate my lowered scores.

Best of luck to everyone!

cardeea

I know and I had you on deck already. There are some updates to your kit though . You remind me I also had two O5 interviews as well.

Gotcha!

exNavyOffRec

To all, they are still trying to get packages reviewed, so CIRIMS is not fully updated, this means no accurate info is available right now as to application status.

USAF_WX2USN

To all, they are still trying to get packages reviewed, so CIRIMS is not fully updated, this means no accurate info is available right now as to application status.

Thanks for the info! My recruiter did say it was submitted, but I'm not sure if they checked CIRIMS, I'm just having to take their word for it. I did PM you this morning, but I'm sure you're busy.

USAF_WX2USN

I know and I had you on deck already. There are some updates to your kit though . You remind me I also had two O5 interviews as well.

Gotcha!

No worries. I had some updates too. In fact, I wasn't sure that I was going to make the board due to some issues with my weight/body composition. I guess that Navy tapes differently than the Air Force and I had to do some serious work the last week in order to be in regulations. It came down to the last day for me.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for the info! My recruiter did say it was submitted, but I'm not sure if they checked CIRIMS, I'm just having to take their word for it. I did PM you this morning, but I'm sure you're busy.

The delay in updating CIRIMS and reviewing the applications applies to non active USN as well, they just have many to review.

Tenzo82

I am applying for IP/SWO-IP/SWO for the Feb/March 2013 board.

30 years old with 11 years AD IT1 (IDW/SW/AW)

OAR: 41
GPA: 3.4 with Information Technology Major
Interviews: 2 O-5, 2 O-4 (9’s and 10’s)
LORs: 1 O-6 (Fleet IP officer), 1 O-5, 1 O-4, 1 Senior Enlisted OIC
Awards: 1 NCM, 2 NAM, Sailor of the Year 2006, and JSOQ

Evals: EP,EP,P (new First class),EP, and P (New guy “P”)
PFA: Mainly Good-High, Excellent, Excellent
BCA: Since joining the U.S Navy I always needed the tape “Short and Stocky”

This is my second Enlisted to Officer package. I am also applying for LDO program and awaiting results between Feb and March. My evals can be better but the write-up are great.

USAF_WX2USN

USAF are you also applying for USAF Officer Training School or Navy only?

Just Navy. I did apply for AF last year though, but they closed out the program I wanted for the next two years and changed the requirements. Regardless, I'm 100% focused on the Navy commission. I've been in a joint tour for about 3 years now where I work with more Sailors than Airmen, which sparked my interest initially.

cardeea

This list is from what I have researched (two sites). I will add as more info is posted.

OAR GPA EDU
USAF_WX2USN 49 3.11 BS Meteorology
Cardeea 46 3.22 MBA BSBA
NavyIntel 50 3.94 BA Intel
Tenzo82 41 3.4 BA IT
CoraEKarmer 50 3.4 BA Pol Sci
Lincoln Lucas 66 9/8/9 3.38 BA Econ SNA/ IDC/ SWO/ Sup

afwx

Booyahkah
This list is from what I have researched (two sites). I will add as more info is posted.

OAR GPA EDU
USAF_WX2USN 49 3.11 BS Meteorology
Cardeea 46 3.22 MBA BSBA
NavyIntel 50 3.94 BA Intel
Tenzo82 41 3.4 BA IT
CoraEKarmer 50 3.4 BA Pol Sci
Lincoln Lucas 66 9/8/9 3.38 BA Econ SNA/ IDC/ SWO/ Sup

Don't forget me!!!! 50 3.63 B.S. CIS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2