• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

advantix00

For the term enclosures on the bottom of the page. Do they go on every page? Including the transcripts, LOR's and PRIMS? Thank you, I cannot seem to get a consistent answer.
you wont put enclosure on every page, only the beginning of that enclosure. and there is no page 1. example:

Encl. (7) placed in the lower right hand, then the next page in that enclosure will just be "2" centered on the bottom, then "3", 4, 5,...

EM1(SW/AW) Hab

Sent mine on the 1st...just barely got everything together in time. I found errors on almost all of my appraisal sheets (even though you are not supposed to see them :icon_wink) and had to track the officers down to put all the right stuff in there. I think I am going to send a few more things as addendums in a week. Anyone else apply for EDO option this year? I had Capt. Mattingly chair my nomination review board. Feel strong about this year's package compared to the last 3.

advantix00

Sent mine on the 1st...just barely got everything together in time. I found errors on almost all of my appraisal sheets (even though you are not supposed to see them :icon_wink) and had to track the officers down to put all the right stuff in there. I think I am going to send a few more things as addendums in a week. Anyone else apply for EDO option this year? I had Capt. Mattingly chair my nomination review board. Feel strong about this year's package compared to the last 3.

were you ever an alternate?

kekio86

I barely turned it in also for the same reasons, got to track some officers down. I checked on the STA-21 website today to see if the received my package and they did!
I got a question though, the SPRING 2010 cycle results are not posted on the PRIMS website, so I turned in the last three fall 2009, spring 2009, fall 2008.
I chekced the PRIMS website today again and the results are still not there. I guess I can get a hard copy from my CFL, but is it too late to mail it in? What is the format to mail this in?
Any suggestions?
thanks

kekio86

It feels pretty good to check the status on your package and to see that they have received all of your documents. The only thing that is bothering me is the SPRING 2010 PRIMS results that are not posted on the website yet.
Congrats to all of you that turned in a package this year!!!!!!!!
Anybody applying to UNF,JU?

EM1(SW/AW) Hab

I barely turned it in also for the same reasons, got to track some officers down. I checked on the STA-21 website today to see if the received my package and they did!
I got a question though, the SPRING 2010 cycle results are not posted on the PRIMS website, so I turned in the last three fall 2009, spring 2009, fall 2008.
I chekced the PRIMS website today again and the results are still not there. I guess I can get a hard copy from my CFL, but is it too late to mail it in? What is the format to mail this in?
Any suggestions?
thanks

You can fax it in directly to the board. The number is in the instruction. Your CFL should have already put them in PRIMS though. When I submit the results to PRIMS they are usually available to view the same day.

ziffler82

I'm applying to UNF. My status also says they received my package...today...it does feel good...it seems they are in the middle of checking everything off but I will check tomorrow to ensure everything is checked.....now the waiting begins....my wife is more nervous then I am.

kekio86

ziffler82 = why are you transfering from san diego to UNF? I wish I was stationed in San diego...
EM1 Hab = yes you can fax documents, I emailed them and Mr. Ed replied back with the fax number
BMP408 = I mailed my package out 2 weeks prior to deadline.

I am disappointed at the fact that I cant get a BSEE because it takes 4 years to complete. Eventhough I have all my general ED (except Calculus and Physics). I dont even know what other major I should go for...

anybody has a degree plan already? How many college credits does everybody has?

kekio86

Is everybody aware of the "Not transfer policy"? Apparently if you are up for orders, you can't transfer from your command until the STA-21 results come out. My PRD is Oct 1st and the results don't come out until mid-October. My ship is also scheduled for deployment Oct 2nd. So i think I might have to go on deployment just to find out if I made it.

ziffler82

San Diego's nice but the education system is going to the dumps cause they cut funding. I spoke with some advisor at SDSU and she said due to funding cuts they are only accepting new students in the Fall term and only about 200. UNF has a good program and FSU has a 3yr program all mapped out.