• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

predikate

SWO/ED Option, second time submitting an application. Do any prior selectees have information on admission and OC life at UT Austin? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

etspike

Ok, got my pilot/core package in.

My command was dragging their collective feet again, so still waiting on the "received" section from the website.

Feeling much better about this year, good luck to everyone!

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Ok, got my pilot/core package in.

My command was dragging their collective feet again, so still waiting on the "received" section from the website.

Feeling much better about this year, good luck to everyone!

Spike,
Is this your first time applying for the pilot/core? I am kinda curious what the numbers will look like this year for us. What platform do you want if you get pilot? School?

Price

chk13

so i am pretty excited that everything is received as far as the application status is concerned. will they let us know if there was anything wrong with the board appraisal sheets or endorsement letter? it is really too early for me to be antsy at this point. i wish i can just forget about it at this point and get on with all the things i pushed aside to get the package and boards completed. i find this website addictive because it is the only place where i can communicate or relate to anyone who is in the same boat i am in. i am just glad this forum is here for us (thanks airwarriers). time to break away. I know what all the fy10 applicants went through last year waiting on the results (delayed until the middle of Nov). have they put out the numbers (qualified applicants vs selectees) from last year. if so, does anyone have a link? i guess i will stop rambling. once again...good luck to all!

chk13

GERM,

I am not sure if that reply was for me. If yes, then thanks. Maybe I am just not seeing what I am looking for on that forum. I am not looking for the selectee list. I was hoping to see the numbers on those selected VS those who were qualified applicants and how many applied for specific programs and how many they made.

ziffler82

How long has everyone been in the Navy and what does everyone do? I have been in for 6 years and am a First Class Nuclear Electrician.

JDahl351

I've been in for four years as an Sonar Tech (surface) and I'm applying for SWO/OCEANO. I made alternate last year.

wernama

Any word on how long it takes them to review the contents of the packages? On the website it shows received but not reviewed...

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
I stand a great possibility of getting sent IA to Iraq in September. If I do, what will happen if I get selected into STA-21 in October?

You need to get as much of the post-selection stuff done as possible before you leave the states. Act as though you got selected: apply for college, get a degree plan and schedule a physical. All those things will be tough to do on IA (maybe not the physical). If you get selected, you will probably remain on IA until you get orders cut to NSI.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Any word on how long it takes them to review the contents of the packages? On the website it shows received but not reviewed...

Unless something is wrong with your package, no one is going to hear anything else from STA-21 until the NAVADMIN comes out in October (maybe November).

wernama

Well the reason I ask is because on the website it shows a column of what is required in your package and what has been verified and as of right now all that has verified is the cover letter and CO's endorsement. There is also a statement at the top of the page showing the date received and that it has not yet been reviewed.