• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

jhulk406

The way that I understand it is that everyone that submitted a complete package and if you fit all requirements is board eligible.

chk13

I guess it is almost time to start guessing....Not this Friday, but next. (the 8th it think)

Infogeek-the CEC option also has a pretty high age limit. (actually i think it is the highest and 41 or 42.) But they also only made 4 last year with a pretty high number of applicants. Hopes this opens up another option for you.

kekio86

I guess it is almost time to start guessing....Not this Friday, but next. (the 8th it think)

Infogeek-the CEC option also has a pretty high age limit. (actually i think it is the highest and 41 or 42.) But they also only made 4 last year with a pretty high number of applicants. Hopes this opens up another option for you.

YESS~!!!!! Next Friday i bet double shots of Patron (i just want an excuse to drink some...)

ansley

Soooo...I did a little leg work and found that these are the respective dates for the NAVADMIN over the past 10 years. I thought that some of you may find it interesting! Too bad nothing is exactly consistant! And no, that's not a typo, in 2000 the results actually came out in September!
FY10: 12NOV09 (Thursday)
FY09: 10OCT08 (Friday)
FY08: 04OCT07 (Thursday)
FY07: 19OCT06 (Thursday)
FY06: 31OCT05 (Monday)
FY05: 03NOV04 (Wednesday...late because of Hurricane Ivan)
FY04: 19OCT03 (Sunday)
FY03: 13OCT02 (Sunday)
FY02: 10OCT01 (Wednesday)
FY01: 28SEP00 (Thursday)

advantix00

alot of times the results are passed on when the approve next FY budget, thats why last year it was until november because that was the year where they were late on budget approval.

side note: boards for OCS were conducted during the same time as boards for STA-21 and ended the same time. OCS candidates were notified yesterday...so....

ansley

One last check on AW before I head out of town for the weekend! Fishing at a cabin in TN = no internet or cell phones til Sunday night!!! Maybe there will be some good news waiting for me when I get home. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

chk13

Just a muster of all our high side guys. Chime in and let us know you are there and on the lookout. This weekend will be slightly tainted for me with this on my mind. Headed out of town in about 3 hours for Jax. Good luck to everyone and if you do get selected, please return for the FY12 forum and give us all the good gouge!

Eblack904

327/10 maybe ?

NAVADMIN 327/10 is the CNO navy Bday message. so it can really come out anyday now! searching the trends, since the Active and Reserve LT-CAPT results are out and OCS has already found out there results, its only a matter of seconds. so nervous!!!

Eblack904

I will be checking high side periodically all day for new messages. I am a Flag writer YN3 for a one star admiral, so i have access to high side message traffic readily.

Tori

I will be checking high side periodically all day for new messages. I am a Flag writer YN3 for a one star admiral, so i have access to high side message traffic readily.

I wish I had your access...Sitting around all day hitting refresh on NPC sucks! Especially since I am in Afghanistan and today is almost done for me. :(