• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Tori

Probably about 25-30% of all applicants...

Ok, how about did anyone else apply to SDSU that received an email from Jessica Nunez in admissions (particularly military commissioning program admissions) stating "We received your request for admission to SDSU and an Enlisted Military Commissioning Program for the fall 2011 semester."

Stazz

Today is horrible. I keep checking, even though I know the odds of the results coming out is slim to none. I'm on duty but we are on a port call to Thailand. and I'm TAD to the mess decks, so no shore patrol for me today. I hope this week will finally bring the waiting to an end. I've been counting the days ever since I dropped my package off in the mail.

chk13

Stazz, I feel your pain. I also noticed there were at least 9 others viewing. So there are a few of us feeling the same way. Being on duty has to suck, I can at least close my lap top and go outside and enjoy this wonderful weather and get my mind off of it. And of course Sunday football!

NatBull

Well I have been cleared to be an Officer (if I am selected) brain tumor and all! That is one less thing to worry about. Now if my stomach would stop doing flips it would be great! I can't eat and forget about sleep. I have never been this nervous in my life! Please let this end quickly.

cbaker

Yup, went to Let me in Friday. Got the book yesterday. The movie seemed good and I have heard that the book is way better.

chk13

are we trying to change the subject?...lol

Natbull, that is great news and I am sure that is a HUGE worry off your chest. Good luck....just a horrible waiting game now.

cbaker

Of course we are tying to change the subject. I am starting to get nervous. Almost don't want results to come out for fear I won't get in again. I really don't want to eat that bitter pill for a third time. The first year there was 6 of us that applied for the program. We had three get in and one alternate that eventually got in. That is some awesome numbers but when you are one of the two that didn't get in.... Ouch is all I can say.

Tori

Of course we are tying to change the subject. I am starting to get nervous. Almost don't want results to come out for fear I won't get in again. I really don't want to eat that bitter pill for a third time. The first year there was 6 of us that applied for the program. We had three get in and one alternate that eventually got in. That is some awesome numbers but when you are one of the two that didn't get in.... Ouch is all I can say.

Then there is always facing the everyone that recommended you and your co-workers. Everyone says the same thing too..."That sucks, I was sure you had it. You will get it next time."

IrishSailor

6th year's a charm?
I really don't want to eat that bitter pill for a third time.

Yeah, the third time is like a kick to the nu.....well not a good place, but if it's a fifth time....I may not be able to show my face for a very long time...By the way, it's the 3rd already, but no results?! I would have assumed they would have come out early this year to compensate for last year's late results. No? Well you know what they say about assuming. Come on results, be early!