• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

PerDiem

Look what I can do!!
Now that October is officially here, I would like to wish all applicants the best of luck! A fun 3 years awaits those of you who are selected!

Eblack904

Dont worry all, you dont have to F5, i will alert you all before i leave and then you can f5. until then i will be watching message traffic. if they come out, i will have you all PM me for your name or just post your name. I got your backs. We are all in this together. Good luck all!!

infogeek

Dont worry all, you dont have to F5, i will alert you all before i leave and then you can f5. until then i will be watching message traffic. if they come out, i will have you all PM me for your name or just post your name. I got your backs. We are all in this together. Good luck all!!

Now that's what I call helping a shipmate out ;)

Eblack904

Now that's what I call helping a shipmate out ;)

Hey Price i got you. Looks like we may or may not get luck today. from the last forum last year, the results came out after 1400 or so. so everytime i hear a ping in my inbox im all excited. only to see a casrep or something of that nature. This is so nervewracking, i really dont want to go home! haha.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Hey Price i got you. Looks like we may or may not get luck today. from the last forum last year, the results came out after 1400 or so. so everytime i hear a ping in my inbox im all excited. only to see a casrep or something of that nature. This is so nervewracking, i really dont want to go home! haha.

thanks. yeah i know what you mean but im bettin' on next week so i just left work tryin' not to worry about it.........only to come home and see if you got my pm. FML.

CP

Eblack904

Well I am now leaving work. And still no message. Plus the admiral normally gets an email at least 6 hrs before the message is released about the results. There was nothing that popped. So next week it shall be hopefully. :(. However looking above, resullts have come out on a sunday before so who knows....

Eblack904

Well I am now leaving work. And still no message. Plus the admiral normally gets an email at least 6 hrs before the message is released about the results. There was nothing that popped. So next week it shall be hopefully. :(. However looking above, results have come out on a sunday before so who knows....

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Well I am now leaving work. And still no message. Plus the admiral normally gets an email at least 6 hrs before the message is released about the results. There was nothing that popped. So next week it shall be hopefully. :(. However looking above, resullts have come out on a sunday before so who knows....

good lookin out. enjoy your weekend. good things come to those of us who PATIENTLY wait...

FC2(SW)McCrary

AT2,

I'de take a look at the new instruction (sorry if you already know this) - but they changed the PRT requirments and you now have to have a minimum good high to meet the basic qualifications. I'de have to go back and look because I do not know how it reads, but I am pretty sure your most recent PRT needs to be a good high. You've done it before by your scores so I am sure you can do it again.

Pulled from Chapter 8 of the 1420.1B
k. Have passed a PFA test taken within the year of application obtaining a good high or better (no waivers).

But if you read that carefully, it's within a year of application date so it doesn't have to be your last one accomplished it can be the one previous. Hope that clears things up.