• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

istdercollen

Well, I'll throw my rumor stick into the spokes. I can no longer log into STA-21. Can anyone else verify that it is actually down? We could have crashed it checking too much, or perhaps...... they are updating it.

infogeek

Well, I'll throw my rumor stick into the spokes. I can no longer log into STA-21. Can anyone else verify that it is actually down? We could have crashed it checking too much, or perhaps...... they are updating it.

Don't put too much into it though, just switched browsers and it worked fine.....dammit

Eblack904

i am not sure whether they will come out on the low side or high side. all of the navadmins i have seen in the last couple days have came out on the high side.

chk13

Since there are alot of people viewing, I asked a while back but did not get much of a response, how many CEC options are out there?

Eblack904

its getting really sickening to not see a CNO message coming through, like god. i havent slept in days. and im on shore duty.!!!

dsb619

Since there are alot of people viewing, I asked a while back but did not get much of a response, how many CEC options are out there?
Im a CEC option too, hoping for one of those 4 coveted spots, to old for core.... im not sleeping much either, but mine cause i have a 5 day old baby girl. Hoping shes my good luck charm!

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
alright just to throw it out there, on the CNO's Facebook page, his PAO just posted pictures from Italy about 2 hours ago. I'm not sure if that was done in Italy or if they just returned to the states. On his "events" page, it lists a symposium in Rhode Island tomorrow evening, which leads me to believe that he is stateside. Now, whether or not he has even seen the list, and has authorized it and it is in the wind of getting posted, we can all speculate on that. I just wanted everyone to be aware of his recent posts on there....

CP

infogeek

its getting really sickening to not see a CNO message coming through, like god. i havent slept in days. and im on shore duty.!!!

Yeah, usually there's a large stream of message traffic before we go this long without one. Now that we're all waiting with with half-eaten fingertips the rules change....

chk13

you and me both. congrats on the new baby. I was looking through all the results for the last few years and prior to a couple of years ago there were less than 4. I hope there are not too many applicants. good luck!