• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Price for AW FY 11 President!

who said i was campaigning? wow i have been away since about 1730 Eastern, Tuesday is the base hockey league night. I had to ref the first game and my team played in the 1900 game...we won 8-6 in case anyone was wondering. i got an elbowing penalty, even though i was the one with the bloody lip, funny how that works. ref said it was retaliation, so i wondered why we both didnt get penalties, to which i got another penalty for questioning him...don't know why he got his panties in a bunch. so in this time, i have been nominated for president? ok well i will take CBaker as my VP. He is the most senior person I know of on the thread. Thanks guys. Well hopefully CNO will get the results out before he heads to the War College tomorrow. Goodnight team.

CP

WeatherGoddess

Im a CEC option too, hoping for one of those 4 coveted spots, to old for core.... im not sleeping much either, but mine cause i have a 5 day old baby girl. Hoping shes my good luck charm!

My baby girl is 1 month, so I have been checking every time she wakes up to feed in the middle of the night (which is A LOT lol)

Eblack904

i concur its not 329/10. checked my message traffic just now. so disappointing to see CNO WASHINGTON DC and it something other than the STA-21 results. Ahh in due time. well to newport he goes, hes not schedule back until the 10th, so hopefully his aide is chopping the message on his travel laptop and CNO gives the ok to release. :)

NatBull

I bet the CNO and his secretary are watching AW and laughing at us all. Waiting until one of us just snaps before they release it. I have asked every pilot that has come into my shop so far if they know when results are coming out. This is NOT FAIR! I don't know how the FY10 Sailors did it...I commend you all. This was the absolute worst time to quit smoking EVER!!

Eblack904

once they really implement the smoking cessation fleetwide. OMG how will people survive. I dont smoke BTW. but i am sure it will suck

NatBull

I haven't smoked for three weeks today, and I was doing good up until these last few days. Waiting on results is torture.

NatBull

My outlook messages are not showing up. I don't have anything since the Navy Birthday message. Can one of you tell me if there is a different folder I can look in, or if there is a way to refresh the message folder. I logged off and logged back in, but that didn't do any good. Hmmmm

Curriernavy

For what its worth npc told me that they have not recieved an update on the fy 11 results as of yet. Im not sure if thats the same thing that Price heard but thats what they told me this morning.