• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
ok so i just talked to my buddy who is a crewman in sig, and he confirmed that the CNO was there yesterday, stopping in Naples as well, and headed stateside soon.

chk13

alright just to throw it out there, on the CNO's Facebook page, his PAO just posted pictures from Italy about 2 hours ago. I'm not sure if that was done in Italy or if they just returned to the states. On his "events" page, it lists a symposium in Rhode Island tomorrow evening, which leads me to believe that he is stateside. Now, whether or not he has even seen the list, and has authorized it and it is in the wind of getting posted, we can all speculate on that. I just wanted everyone to be aware of his recent posts on there....

CP

damn! i am starting to smell fy10s pain

dsb619

Yea i am figuring 80 or so applicants with 4 available slots. its about 5%. Hell when i made PO1 it was only 2%. Doubling my chances lol.

kekio86

hey Price, would you like to go on the CNO's facebook and ask him please?
Thanks man, we all count on you..
(JK)

NatBull

Here I was making paella and I missed two pages of posts. I think that is the longest I've been away from AW. Price I think you have become our mascot LOL!

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
For what it's worth, there were some of us FY09 applicants that were locked out of our application status page too. I don't think we ever figured out a connection to those of us who were locked out and those of us who weren't. I was selected and also one of the guys that were locked out. Just thought I would throw some fuel on the fire. Again, does this mean if you are/were locked out you are selected, no (I don't think so anyways). Just something for you guys to talk about because I'm sure you have nothing else to do. Ha!!

kekio86

For what it's worth, there were some of us FY09 applicants that were locked out of our application status page too. I don't think we ever figured out a connection to those of us who were locked out and those of us who weren't. I was selected and also one of the guys that were locked out. Just thought I would throw some fuel on the fire. Again, does this mean if you are/were locked out you are selected, no (I don't think so anyways). Just something for you guys to talk about because I'm sure you have nothing else to do. Ha!!

I was able to login... damn it...

vmiaptetr

If l try to log on with my iMac, I'm locked out. If I try to log on with my wife's MacBook, I can get in. Double Jeopardy.