• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

chk13

I also figured there would only be about 60 applicants for CEC....even more disappointing if you are correct about there being closer to 80. Oh well.

CEC_FC

I missed the previous posts. I applied for CEC as well. For the last 2 years there has been around 80 applicants.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
329 is listed on the front page of NPC under the New Messages tab, but is not listed on the NAVADMIN portion of the site.

Tori

Ok...everyone can calm down since it doesn't look like they will be out until next week.

One of my completely awesome LTs checked on it for me. Apparently, STA-21 results should be out next week. The rep stated that the message is at the N1 level. The next wicket is legal, N1 again, and finally the ADM signature.

halfasiandude

I know I said I'll stay off here but his morning I had a question for the help desk about a note under my package status... hold on.... sorry It was colors.... at the end of the call Mr. Gross(sp)?:icon_rage threw out he expected the results out by Friday. Might be old news to somebody or laughable Intel. But thought I'd menion it.

chk13

that is better news than "next week" so thanks for the input. Why are you so angry?....lol just kidding

Pooljunkie9

A supplemental NAVADMIN is forthcoming, however has not been released as of noon
CST Oct. 6, 2010. Message will load under "New Messages" immediately when
available.

What could this be???????

Eblack904

UPDATE: Active Duty promotion NAVADMIN 325/10 was released prior to O-4 senate confirmation and omitted most lieutenants.

its the second part that omitted the lieutenants. thats what it will be.