• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2012 IDC Boards

mbstroz

Marc (IP Ensign)
Thanks for the info Joel. Hopefully I can still go this route instead of having to go to MEPS. I sent my recruiter all the DD forms, updates and links to the document above so hopefully I'll get a answer soon.

Marc

Joel Port

i am pretty confident you can - my recruiter made it sound as though it is almost his preferred route. if i were you i would consider calling a dr office and setting up the appointment now, so if you can, you can pull the trigger on it right away.. versus waiting a few more days AFTER setting up an appointment. if you are like me, you just want this phase over with...

do you have a regular email? i have some other info, but will pass it along via private email...

Urchin263

I am Supply, the Board started at the end of July for us.

As far as the physical exam goes, I actually went to the Bethesda Naval Hospital outside of DC. My recruiter said that is his preferred method as MEPS can be somewhat of a pain (according to him, I've never been).

mbstroz

Marc (IP Ensign)
I worked it out with my recruiter and I am having my personal physician do it on Tuesday and pulling my paperwork from MEPS. I need to learn to listen better to this forum. :)

Joel Port

marc,

glad it worked out for you! i think you will really like it in the long-run. i got my last paper from the dr. today, so my recruiter said he will be uploading it for final approval on mon! he said his last guy got cleared in 24 hours, so with luck i may be cleared tue or wed! ;) wish me luck!!!!

mbstroz

Marc (IP Ensign)
Luck wished. :)
A little bit of running around to do but much better than going to the MEPS all day.

Chorrell

Recording WWII Causalites.
Well, late yesterday afternoon I finally heard back from the recruiter. I already suspected/knew that I didn't make it this round but now I have official confirmation and can move towards March. Congrats to all and I appreciate all the info!

NE Huskers

Good Morning Everyone-
Came to work and had an e-mail in my inbox from yesterday stating my Final Select Letter came in. Now just have to wait for the COMDOCs - which my recruiter said is taking longer than normal to receive...we'll see!

android1010

Good Morning Everyone-
Came to work and had an e-mail in my inbox from yesterday stating my Final Select Letter came in. Now just have to wait for the COMDOCs - which my recruiter said is taking longer than normal to receive...we'll see!

Once I saw your post I called my recruiter. He told me that my Final Select Letter is in Otools, but is not yet signed. He expects that by the end of the week. The wait is almost over!!

widi

If anyone on here was picked up through Naval Recruiting District Richmond for Intel in Sept I'd greatly appreciate either a PM or a brief snapshot of your experience/skillset posted - curious what Millington is looking for in the area. Thanks much.