• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

SAYYRAH85

I got a feeling it's today... or maybe that is all the coffee making me jittery.. either way a hyper / stressed AZ is no bueno...

SAYYRAH85

How about ODU wants to be funny on taking a long minute with my application... 4-6 weeks?! Sounds like these sta 21 results. lol.

leadblimp

A couple of days ago somebody had made the comment about knowing how to change the URL on the rick rolled site. Well im sure someone will not read this discalimer and will click the link blindly in EXTREME ANTICIPATION expecting results.

*DISCLAIMER-This is the changed rick rolled website disguised as a positive looking message. I am by no means responsible for any individual not reading prior to clicking.*

325/09 SELECTION OF APPLICANTS FOR THE FY-10 SEAMAN TO ADMIRAL-21/STA21 COMISSIONING PROGRAM

SAYYRAH85

A couple of days ago somebody had made the comment about knowing how to change the URL on the rick rolled site. Well im sure someone will not read this discalimer and will click the link blindly in EXTREME ANTICIPATION expecting results.

*DISCLAIMER-This is the changed rick rolled website disguised as a positive looking message. I am by no means responsible for any individual not reading prior to clicking.*

325/09 SELECTION OF APPLICANTS FOR THE FY-10 SEAMAN TO ADMIRAL-21/STA21 COMISSIONING PROGRAM

That is soo tempting to click. Even though I know it really isn't it, I just want to click it... DAMMIT MAN!