• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

cbaker

A couple of days ago somebody had made the comment about knowing how to change the URL on the rick rolled site. Well im sure someone will not read this discalimer and will click the link blindly in EXTREME ANTICIPATION expecting results.

*DISCLAIMER-This is the changed rick rolled website disguised as a positive looking message. I am by no means responsible for any individual not reading prior to clicking.*

325/09 SELECTION OF APPLICANTS FOR THE FY-10 SEAMAN TO ADMIRAL-21/STA21 COMISSIONING PROGRAM

LMAO Someone is going to kill you for this one. LMAO

cbaker

I don't know why everyone is watching NPC. We have IT's on here that will get it before NPC displays it. Your best bet is to have faith in out IT's. :)

OscarMyers

None
I think if BOL goes down it will be more of a tell tale sign of things to come. I know it goes down for updating of orders.

NCIT1

They need to update the Selection Status page on netfocus. It pisses me off everytime I read, "Information will be made available for the 10 selection cycle once selection board results have been released via NAVADMIN in October 2009."