• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OscarMyers

None
They need to update the Selection Status page on netfocus. It pisses me off everytime I read, "Information will be made available for the 10 selection cycle once selection board results have been released via NAVADMIN in October 2009."

+1
It just adds salt to the wound, i stopped checking that website.

leadblimp

I just emailed the STA guys at pensacola. I guess my name will now be systamatically be removed from the list (if they were ever on them). I will let you all know when I have a response.

OscarMyers

None
as anyone asked mike if theyre going to slide the due dates for paperwork because of the tardiness of the results?

SAYYRAH85

as anyone asked mike if theyre going to slide the due dates for paperwork because of the tardiness of the results?

He said mor ethan likely yes they will extend dates.

He also said they called today to NPC and they were told that it is in the front office.

Pensacola is securing early today as well because of the hurricane.

leadblimp

He said mor ethan likely yes they will extend dates.

He also said they called today to NPC and they were told that it is in the front office.

Pensacola is securing early today as well because of the hurricane.
Freeakin awesome. The ONE AND ONLY Hurricane of the year and it hits pensacola on the day that we expect results to come out. Would someone like to explain to me how exactly that works??? Its as though someone is against us. I blame it on Ninja Squirrels.

DevilDoc1977

I think Mike Paros is getting tired of hearing from us. His latest response was:

It is still in the front office of BUPERS. Maybe an email to the MCPO of the Navy will get things rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Paros