• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

leadblimp

From Mike

As of this morning, the NAVADMIN was still in the front office of BUPERS. Maybe and email to MCPO of the Navy will expedite release!!!!!!!!!
MIKE PAROS
Naval Service Training Command (NSTC)
STA-21/NROTC Selection Coordinator

So I believe that the responses are in fact cookie cutter responses. Sweet. The only change is that I only got 9 exclamation points and you got 16. You must be better than me Devil Doc1977!

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
Freeakin awesome. The ONE AND ONLY Hurricane of the year and it hits pensacola on the day that we expect results to come out. Would someone like to explain to me how exactly that works??? Its as though someone is against us. I blame it on Ninja Squirrels.

If I am correct, we keep getting told that the results are at BUPERS. BUPERS is in Millington TN where the messages get released. Do you think that there will be a delay in the release even if Pensacola shuts down? Ed and Mike are the Placement Coordinators so there job should be done already if im not mistaken, and when I say done i mean for now until results come out and they start the physicals questioning and college questions

leadblimp

If I am correct, we keep getting told that the results are at BUPERS. BUPERS is in Millington TN where the messages get released. Do you think that there will be a delay in the release even if Pensacola shuts down? Ed and Mike are the Placement Coordinators so there job should be done already if im not mistaken
Im just looking to pass the blame around. Thats how this message seems to be running around lately anyway.

lnt337

I just called over there and Mike said that it was still at BUPERS and it's been there for over a week and they don't know when it'll be released. He also said that Ed would work with the selectees on their paperwork and push the dates since the results are so tardy.